Wednesday, January 28, 2009



It's a new year and us company girls are trying out a realistic housekeeping schedule. Go see Rachel Anne if you'd like to get all the details or even give it a try!

Up until a year ago I had been a full time student all my life so my days were very scheduled and housekeeping had to be done at a certain time or it didn't get done. Over this past year I have been running our house while my husband works full time but having a very minimal schedule has left me frazzled sometimes as I lose the motivation for chores.

Schedules are my friend! I like having allotted tasks and times to do them. I work very well when I am organized and when I have specific tasks set before me. So I've listed my tasks, scheduled them around Bible study and church and am off and running.


Check out works for me Wednesday for other great ideas

1 comments:

Wani said...

Schedules are good. I like them. But I have a hard time being ok when life with kids keeps me from keeping the "schedule"... I know... I have issues.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Header Illustration by JW Illustrations