I know I'm a day late but yesterday morning I was in the dentist's chair with a drill in my mouth so it's coffee time this morning instead. I have just brewed some decaf creme brulee flavour and it smells delicious!
I saw gratitude Friday on another blog and thought it was a great way to sum up the week. So here's my gratitude list for the week:
1. My dentist visits are over for a while now, I am so glad!
2. We opened up our dryer and found that the thermal fuse was blown, now I'm just waiting for the part to come in then we'll have a working dryer again!
3. We had a ladies night at church on Wednesday where we talked about beating the winter blahs, it was a great evening out with the ladies.
4. It has been sunny and not too cold for the past couple of days, I love the sunshine.
5. I made a housekeeping schedule this week and am hoping that will help me keep on task and tidy. I'm glad Rachel Anne posted this idea.
Go visit some other Company Girls for coffee
Thursday, January 29, 2009
So I found this quiz the predicts your job just by your name. That's right type your name in the box and out pops your job.
So I typed my name in and out pops........housekeeper.
I guess it's a good thing that I made that housekeeping schedule yesterday huh?
I bet if I had this set I would be much more enthused, very cute.
Posted by Naomi on Thursday, January 29, 2009
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
It's a new year and us company girls are trying out a realistic housekeeping schedule. Go see Rachel Anne if you'd like to get all the details or even give it a try!
Up until a year ago I had been a full time student all my life so my days were very scheduled and housekeeping had to be done at a certain time or it didn't get done. Over this past year I have been running our house while my husband works full time but having a very minimal schedule has left me frazzled sometimes as I lose the motivation for chores.
Schedules are my friend! I like having allotted tasks and times to do them. I work very well when I am organized and when I have specific tasks set before me. So I've listed my tasks, scheduled them around Bible study and church and am off and running.
Check out works for me Wednesday for other great ideas
Posted by Naomi on Wednesday, January 28, 2009