I know I'm a day late but yesterday morning I was in the dentist's chair with a drill in my mouth so it's coffee time this morning instead. I have just brewed some decaf creme brulee flavour and it smells delicious!
I saw gratitude Friday on another blog and thought it was a great way to sum up the week. So here's my gratitude list for the week:
1. My dentist visits are over for a while now, I am so glad!
2. We opened up our dryer and found that the thermal fuse was blown, now I'm just waiting for the part to come in then we'll have a working dryer again!
3. We had a ladies night at church on Wednesday where we talked about beating the winter blahs, it was a great evening out with the ladies.
4. It has been sunny and not too cold for the past couple of days, I love the sunshine.
5. I made a housekeeping schedule this week and am hoping that will help me keep on task and tidy. I'm glad Rachel Anne posted this idea.
Go visit some other Company Girls for coffee