1. Turkey, obviously! Never had a deep fried one but would love to try it.
2. Sweet Potato Casserole. Different from yams so I learned 2 years ago and pure yumminess especially when mixed with butter and brown sugar and topped with marshmallows... (okay so every photo I found appears to be made with yams...hmmm) googled the difference
3. Yams...yes they're good too especially when baked in orange juice, mmm.
4. Potatoes and gravy. Yes they must go together, they are one entity.
5. Cranberries. I could eat my weight in these, seriously.
6. Carrots and other vegetables. Really these are eaten to even out the turkey, gravy and cranberry sauce and to soak up some of the not so good for you stuff.
7. Stuffing/Dressing. I detest the stuff but I understand it really isn't turkey dinner without it.
8. Pumpkin Pie. Again I'm not a fan but it is very thanksgiving-ish dessert.
9. Ice Cream cake. Okay not traditional but we had it and it was scrumptious.
10. Rolls. Mmm so buttery and good.
We took a lovely walk with the dogs on Thanksgiving Sunday and enjoyed the crisp air, blue skies and crunchy leaves. I LOVE autumn!
For more Top Ten fun go visit Amanda.