Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Top Ten Things to do on a Rainy Day
1. Finish some overdue sewing projects : as you can see I need to finish making the new curtains for the Boler these just had to go
2. Work on some craft projects that have been neglected: I need to make some birthday cards to have on hand since the mail takes a week to get to family at home or you could check out my friend katie's Etsy store
3. Write a letter: A lost art, and who doesn't love getting "real" mail??
4. Read a good book: I've been neglecting reading lately since I feel that there are other things I should be doing but there are so many good books out there...
5. Clean: grooooooan but it has to be done and it does feel nice to have a freshly cleaned kitchen/bathroom/ living room.
6. Redecorate: I like to do my mantel every now and then just for a lift I mean look at this
7. Do some baking: mmm muffins
8. Enjoy some tea: best when enjoyed with the above mentioned baking
9. Call a friend: next best thing to being able to visit in person
10. Visit a friend: in real life or the blogosphere
For more top tens visit Amanda
Posted by Naomi on Tuesday, June 16, 2009