This is in response to Candace's post...
1) What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name?
Naomi, I like it and can't imagine another name except maybe Tinkerbell :)
2) What was your worst date (as in going out on a date, not an actual calendar date…unless you have a really bad one to share)?
Umm haven't been on many dates...maybe the one where the guy just wanted to sit and talk about "us" when there was no "us" to be talked about...
3) If you had to teach one subject in high school or college, what would it be?
Science for sure, such fun experiments to be done!
4) When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
last night, I just get goofy when it's late and by late I mean 10pm :)
5) What is the kindest thing anyone has ever done for you?
many things but most recently meals made for our family when we had our baby
6) If money or skill-set was no issue, what would you love to do for a living?
Diabetes nutrition counselling or dermatology or maybe to be more whimsical wedding planning and owning a cupcake/cake shop
7) What is one thing as an adult/parent/spouse you do that you swore you would never do?
not having the dishes done before I go to bed, nothing worse than waking up to a sink full of dirty dishes
8) If you could go back to one particular time in your life (not to live, not to change anything, just to visit) when would it be?
sometime before I was 11 to spend more time with my dad
9) If your walls could talk, what would they say about you (good & bad)?
I talk to the dogs constantly
10) If you could fix or put an end to one problem in the world what would it be?
Not treating others as ourselves